Included are 25 Motivational Tips That Will Increase Self-Improvement. Everyone goes through ups and downs and sometimes you need motivation to bring your spirits up.
Below are 25 motivational tips to help increase your self motivation!
- Utilize Mondays. Start your week off on the right foot because your Monday mindset matters. Make the most of your Mondays. Don’t be scared of Monday, be excited for it as it’s another week to do something you enjoy and love.
- Find something your passionate about. Whether you can make it your career or a hobby. Finding your passion is a great way to ignite motivational sparks. Find something that you love doing and that you can turn to when your feeling unmotivated or down.
- Pick a goal and chart your progress. Without a goal, it can be hard to give yourself a reason to be motivated. Then chart your progress, which will help you to keep moving forward! Everyone starts somewhere. What matters is that you progress over time. Try not to overwhelm yourself if you don’t see progress right away.
- Be optimistic. Sometimes all you need is optimism. Have a can do item. It’s about what you can do, not what you can’t do. Stop stressing over thing you can’t control or worrying about things that might not even happen.
- Start Slow. Typically when people have a new goal they overwhelm themselves early and burn out because they try to do too much at first. Work your way up, it takes time to accomplish your goal.
- Plan. Make sure you have a plan. When you’re working towards a goal, map out steps and milestones to achieve along the way. Seeing your progress or whats upcoming may help to motivate you.
- Don’t Procrastinate. An object in motion stays in motion while an object at rest stays at rest. The more you push things off and lay on the couch the harder it will be to start back up. Once you make it past the first 10 minutes of starting something you can really get into the rhythm and move forward at a better pace than what you thought.
- Find your why. You need to come up with your why. Why am I doing this? Why do I want this?
- Divide your goal into smaller parts. Rome wasn’t built in a day. You shouldn’t feel the need to accomplish all your goals or a single goal in a day. The journey towards your goal will be filled with some great moments.
- Find others who have the same or a similar goal. Whether it’s one person or a group of people, having others with the same goal and mindset towards a goal can really help keep you motivated and on track.
- Make it a habit. Find a time in each week or even each day that you can set aside to work on your goal or passion. It takes time to make things into a habit but it will help in the long run.
- Try to take in as much information as possible. Whether you’re a pro or a beginner. It is important to pretend like you’re a beginner and take in information from others. The more you learn the better off you will be. Seeing others with knowledge may even inspire you.
- Don’t shy away from challenges. Many times people procrastinate because of a challenge they are facing. While challenges take time, you have to face them at one point or another. The best thing you can do is go forward.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Failure is part of life. The more important part is that you learn and adapt from each failure.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Whether from peers or family, you are not alone. There are even tons of communities online. You can find help when you need it and don’t be afraid to ask. Sometimes you’ll learn more than just the answer to your question. For example, I am in a few Facebook groups filled with entrepreneurs who motivate and inspire me to never give up.
- Identify times of productivity. Along with making time for your goal, maybe find times in the day or week that your productivity is at its highest and try to work towards your goal at that time each day or week.
- Treat yourself. Set milestones along the way and reasonable rewards for each milestone. Find time once in a while to relax and decompress.
- Breath. When you get stressed or overwhelmed take a moment to focus on nothing but breathing to help calm you down. Also after a successful day take a moment to reflect on the positivity of everything you accomplished.
- Try a motivational exercise. Sometimes your mood can be affected by just how your body is positioned. Try a power pose.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Everyone is at a different stage in their life. Some reach certain points faster and some reach them slower. Focus on your own pace that makes you happy and that keeps you achieving the things you want to achieve.
- Be creative. Think outside the box and try new things or take new approaches to things. Creativity is fun.
- Make a list of things that make you happy. A list of things that make you happy can be great when your down. Write it down in a journal or type it on your phone so you can access it whenever you need to.
- Say goodbye to excuses. Excuses can halt a lot of people’s progress. Don’t make excuses for yourself.
- Make each day count. It’s tough sometimes to be positive. Try to find something each day that you can reflect on as a positive part of your day.
- Find inspiration. Find someone who inspires you or watch a video online. I suggest subscribing to my YouTube channel YouTube.com/ilivelifeill. There are many forms of inspiration out there for you to hear and see. Take advantage of it.
I hope you enjoyed all 25 Motivational Tips That Will Increase Self-Improvement! Please comment below what motivational tips you will use or found the most helpful.