Enjoy these 7 Electrifying Motivational Quotes by Usain Bolt that will change your life!
Usain Bolt is an Olympic athlete and true champion who lives life to the fullest! Bolt gained worldwide fame for his double sprint victory in world record times back in 2008 at the Beijing Olympics, which made him the first person to hold both records since fully automatic time became mandatory. Bolt is an eight-time Olympic gold medalist and is the only sprinter to win the Olympic 100 and 200 meter titles at three consecutive Olympics, in 2008, 2012 and 2016. To add on to his list of many achievements, Bolt won two 4 × 100 relay gold medals. Below you will find 7 of the best quotes that Usain Bolt has said to inspire everyone around the world.
1. “I don’t think limits.” – Usain Bolt
You know why the inspiration behind the I Am Bolt movie doesn’t think in limits? Because the only limit we all have in life is us. As soon as we figure out that we determine our own limits, anything is achievable.
2. “I know what I can do so it doesn’t bother me what other people think or their opinion on the situation.” – Usain Bolt
Stop worrying what everyone else is doing, focus on you, work on you.
3. “Easy is not an option. No days off. Never Quit. Be Fearless. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work.” – Usain Bolt
If you quit just one time it will snowball and become a habit. Never quit! Read the full blog post: here
4. “No matter who you are, no matter what you’re doing, no matter how focused you are, no matter how ready you think you are, you’re not gonna catch me.” – Usain Bolt
You have to get your mind right and psych yourself up to keep moving froward.
5. “I know what I can do, so I never doubt myself.” – Usain Bolt
If you have learned something and you think you can do it, do it. Don’t doubt yourself.
6. “For me, I’m focused on what I want to do. I know what I need to be a champion, so I’m working on it.” – Usain Bolt
You know what you have to do, don’t let anyone else mess you up and get you out of your rhythm.
7. “Worrying gets you nowhere. If you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost. Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself.”- Usain Bolt
Don’t psych yourself out. Work hard and go into everything like you will win.
Of the 10 fastest 100-metres times in history, eight belong to Jamaicans. How is it that a small Caribbean island has come to almost totally dominate the men’s and women’s sprint events?
The Bolt Supremacy opens the doors to a community where sprinting permeates conversations and interactions; where the high school championships are watched by 35,000 screaming fans; where identity, success and status are forged on the track; and where making it is a pass to a world of adoration and lucrative contracts.
In such a society there can be the incentive for some to cheat. There are those who attribute Jamaican success to something beyond talent and hard work.
Award-winning writer Richard Moore doesn’t shy away from difficult questions as he travels the length of this beguiling country speaking to antidoping agencies, scientists and sceptics, as well as to coaches, gurus, superstar athletes and the young guns desperate to become the next big thing.
Peeling back the layers, Moore finally reveals the secrets of Usain Bolt and the Jamaican sprint factory.